This is a simple breakfast to make while you’re getting ready in the morning (perfect for those AM showering folks)!
•1 large cooked sweet potato
•2 tsp vanilla
•1/4 cup almond milk
1. Pierce sweet potato with a fork and cook for about 40 minutes on 400F (until cooked through- size may cause cooking time to vary).
2. Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
3. Top with topping of choice! Enjoy!
I popped in my sweet potato while I was brushing my teeth, showering, and getting ready for the day! By the time I was done, so was my sweet potato. It was a filling and nutritious start to my day!
I topped my bowl with blueberries, oats, and fermented beet powder. I absolutely love the benefits of fermented foods, and It made a great topping for my sweet potato bowl.
My favorite things about fermented foods:
1. Increases levels of B vitamins!
2. Induces probiotics which support GI balance & health!
3. Supports antioxidant bioavailability!
You can check out Sotru’s protein and fermented powders here —> www.sotru.com
If you make this recipe feel free to share It with us on instagram! Tag us in your post @victoriasveganstuff.
You can also check out my Youtube Channel by clicking HERE.