For five days I decided to make a difference in myself and the planet! I chose one healthy or self benefiting action to take daily (continuing each of the actions for 5 days), and I chose to do one new thing for the planet each day!
Here's the list of the things I chose to better myself:
1. Walk 10,000 steps a day
2. Drink eight 8oz glasses of water a day
3. Read for 30 minutes (which turned into learning a new language- I'm learning Dutch now!)
4. Write in gratitude journal
5. No drinking alcohol
Here's the list of things I chose to help the planet:
1. Picking up the trash on my walks
2. Trash inventory (This means going through ones trash to find out if our waste is going in the correct spot, and making adjustments if needed)
3. Making a donation to the Goodwill
4. Cook all meals at home
5. Make all web searches with www.Ecosia.com
Give the video a watch to see how my week went, and find out what I intend on keeping in my life!
Let me know in the comments if there are any other things I should add to my day to day life to better myself or the planet!